UK Offshore Wind Conference 2023
The UK continues to drive investment and innovation in its thriving offshore wind sector, and by its sheer scale is leading ambition and deployment of new technologies. Naturally it has the attention of the Danish-UK community of business and business leaders.
This year's conference takes place on Thursday 7th December, at the Danish Embassy, and with a strong following of key industry leaders, this is the place to refresh established contacts and make new relevant revelations.
There will be updates on specific projects, updates on current state of affairs, and latest innovative initiatives - delivered by key steakholders including governments, developers and OEMs.
Tickets typically sell out for this annual conference so we recommend booking in advance.
This year the programme will centre around:
- Developments around Wales and Scotland
- Updates from leading offshore park developers
Confirmed speakers to date:
- David Bould, Head of UK&IE Ventures & Open Innovation, Strategy, Innovation, Portfolio & Partnerships, Ørsted
- Anne-Charlotte Gaillard, Project Manager - Offshore Developments, SSE Renewables
- Meredith Annex - Head of Clean Power - BloombergNEF
- Anders Røpke, CEO & Founder, Wind Power LAB
- Graeme Power-Hosking, Head of Proframme - Future Port Talbort, Associated British Ports
NI member? Log in to see immediately below how to claim your discount.