World Maritime Day Symposium 2023
The Nautical Institute (Queensland Branch) cordially invites you to attend:
IMO World Maritime Day Symposium
"Marpol at 50 - Our commitment goes on"
Case study of the catastrophic fire on the Car Carrier 'Fictitious'
12:30 Light lunch
13:00 Welcome to all attendees (Capt Ritesh Chawla, Honorary Chairman NI Qld Branch)
Cost: $40.00 - ($35.00 for NI members, Students and Retirees)
RSVP by Friday 18 October via Queensland.email@example.com
For those unable to attend in person the event will be live streamed via Zoom (for Zoom link details, please contact the branch at the above email address). Alternatively log in here to view them immediately below...
- Angus Mitchell, ATSB Chief Commissioner and CEO
- Jim Huggett, MSQ Executive Director Port Operations & VTS
- Greg Witherall, AMSA National Operations Manager
- Stefanie Andrensek, Senior Associate - Sparke Helmore Lawyers
- Mike Tracey, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Capt. Ganapathi Pandanda, Port & Cargo Operations Manager WW