Offshore Support Journal (OSJ) Conference Asia 2022
OSJ Asia is a leading annual event for all players in the offshore support vessel (OSV) sector, with the 2022 conference taking place in Singapore on 19 and 20 October.
With intimate and exclusive insight into the sector, this event offers a unique platform for stakeholders all along the offshore supply chain to discuss, debate and share experiences in what continues to be a thoroughly complex industry.
This year's programme will focus on the challenges of operating in a sector which has been significantly changed and challenged by the Coronavirus pandemic. Although it continues to be a difficult time for most, several positives are now emerging - which can be seen in the accelerating adoption of digital technologies, diversification in operations and a greater push towards decarbonisation.
On the topic of 'Navigating the route to recovery', key themes will include:
- OSV market outlook in the region
- Changing business practices and approaches
- Identifying commercial opportunities
- Opportunities for diversification
- Adapting vessels to operate in new sectors
- Retrofitting and newbuilds
- Innovative technologies
- Clean power options, hybridisation, carbon reduction and fuel efficiencies
- Communications and connectivity
- Crew welfare and management
Brought to you by Riviera and Offshore Support Journal.
For more details and to register please click here.
NI Member? Log in to view the event details below and claim your 20% discount today.
The Nautical Institute is a proud supporter of this event.