Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference
NI members please log in to see details on claiming your 20% discount
The world’s largest annual gathering and a key venue for 200+ salvage industry professionals – Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference – returns to London as part of the Global Marine Casualties Week (4 – 6 December 2019, London) to discuss legal and insurance issues, examine recent casualty operations and incidents, and focus on the future role of salvage, new ways of working and emerging technology.
Take part in the discussions led by senior experts from such organisations as IMO, ISU, IUMI, Multraship Towage & Salvage, Norwegian Coastal Administration, SMIT Salvage BV, Steamship Mutual, The Shipowners’ Club and hear about:
- The annual review from the International Salvage Union on the state of the industry
- A debate on the ‘economic’ health of the salvage industry
- Updates on LOF 2020 – amendments and changes to the contract
- Analysis of recent cases including the ‘Renos’ and implications for stakeholders
- Management of oil and chemical spills, and latest research on response capabilities
- International salvage response from the UK, Norway and China
- New approaches to wreck removal and use of QRA
- New technology advances to aid casualty response
The conference agenda will also feature a brand new, separately bookable Management and Prevention of Containership Fires Seminar – attendees will gain a deeper understanding of the risks, explore the insurance aspects, manage operations during an incident and dispose of hazardous cargoes and waste after a fire.
More information here: http://bit.ly/2kNBTZX