Digitalised Smart Ports Conference
NI members log in to see 15% discount details below
We are very pleased to announce the launch of ACI’s Digitalised Smart Ports Conference. The two day event will be taking place in London, UK, on 20th — 21st May 2020 and will bring together senior executives and experts from the maritime industry, port authorities, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and improvements within the industry.
The main objectives of the industry are to:
- Cutting Cost of production and other operations
- Reduce environmental footprints of port industry and reduce co2 emissions
- Developing better infrastructures
- Improve data analytics and introduce new technologies
- Monitoring data management and implementing Smart solutions
- Increase automation in operations by going Smart
In order to stay competitive, ports must innovate, adopt a digital mind-set and implement smart-port technologies. Join us in London to discuss the benefits that digitalisation brings, latest innovation & solutions strategies in implementing new technologies and the preventing any potential future threats.