The 9 styles of CV for maritime professionals
The art of tailoring your CV - a FREE career webinar for Nautical Institute members
Did you know there are over 9 different ways to structure a CV, depending on who you are sending it to and what kind of role it is for.
Join NI partner The CV & Interview Advisors for this fast-paced 60 minute webinar detailing how each of these CVs should be structured and the finer points of selling yourself through your CV.
Get answers to these and other questions...
• When do you roll out the 3-pager opposed to a more thrifty 2-pager?
• When is a one-page executive biography appropriate?
• Should you have an infographic / brochure style CV?
• How and why is a NED CV completely different?
• How do you hang a CV together if you are a freelancer or portfolio career professional?
• Is LinkedIn just a copy and paste of your CV or something completely different?
The webinar will also delve into some deeper principles of CV writing such as value proposition statements, case studies, social proofing, ATS optimisation, information architecture and other marketing tactics that drive more interviews and more offers for better jobs at a higher salary.
NI member and already logged in? Please click on the link shown immediately below to register for this 'not to be missed' webinar. (Can't see the link? Please log in to view).
Not yet a member? Discover the many benefits of joining