Blockchain for Maritime Professionals - The Fundamentals
Blockchain and Digital Transformation strategies to turbocharge your business future. Delivered using the latest interactive learning tools such as guided workshops, demonstrations and much more - this online course is specifically designed to support your professional development...
An online version of this popular course is now available, please email Courses@nautinst.org to register your interest and for further information.
Benefits for you and your company
- A firm understanding of the key concepts behind blockchain and build your confidence to ask the right questions that can help unleash business value.
- Learn to apply an original framework (NEF*) to evaluate blockchain uses in your maritime business.
- A deep appreciation of the Digital Transformation phenomenon and its drivers and tools in business. Moreover, you will experience the process of co-creation (customer journey map) and learn to revisit your business model using the lens (Business Canvas).
- Strategies for successful blockchain implementation and support you to develop your personal development plan (DigitalYou**). Furthermore, you will be given access to tools and an exclusive network to keep you updated.
- Upon successful completion of the six-hour online course, you will receive a certificate of completion from The Nautical Institute.
➢ Online live video sessions using ZOOM training platform with Q&A / discussions
➢ Maximum class size of 10 participants
➢ Daily two hour session for 3 days
➢ Offline reading & assignments with approximately 40 minutes preparation each day
➢ Taught in English
The Blockchain for Maritime Professionals - The Fundamentals online programme is open to any maritime professional keen to learn, especially to those who are responsible for future business growth (e.g. shipowners, shipmanagers, classification societies, manning agents, charterers, port authorities, regulators, logistics & supply chain etc.
The programme assumes that the participant has little or no knowledge of the topic and uses simple language to explain the technical jargon. The programme’s focus is to assist the participant with not only understanding the strategic implications of blockchain technology.
This programme is also suitable for those who are within the corporate innovation or venturing divisions and associated with the maritime industry or those experienced maritime professionals considering entrepreneurship.
Companies are also encouraged to participate in teams. The core members of the team responsible for formulating and implementing strategy / business transformation are eligible for this course. Group incentives are available.
For courses in Singapore only
Can't make it? Get alerts about future dates and locations for this course