Blockchain for Maritime Decision-makers
Blockchain and Digital Transformation strategies to turbocharge your business future. Delivered using the latest interactive learning tools such as guided workshops, demonstrations and much more - this course is specifically designed to support your professional development...
Benefits for you and your company
- A firm understanding of the key concepts behind blockhain and build your confidence to ask the right questions that can help unleash business value.
- Learn to apply an original framework (NEF*) to evaluate blockchain uses in your maritime business.
- A deep appreciation of the Digital Transformation phenomenon and its drivers and tools in business. Moreover, you will experience the process of co-creation (customer journey map) and learn to revisit your business model using the lens (Business Canvas).
- Strategies for successful blockchain implementation and support you to develop your personal development plan (DigitalYou**). Furthermore, you will be given access to tools and an exclusive network to keep you updated.
- Upon successful completion of the two-day course, you will receive a certificate of completion from The Nautical Institute.
The Blockchain for Maritime Decision Makers (BMD) Program is designed for decision-makers within the extended value chain of the maritime industry (e.g. shipowners, shipmanagers, classification societies, manning agents, charterers, port authorities, regulators, logistics & supply chain etc.) who are responsible for future business growth.
The Program assumes that the participant has little or no knowledge of the topic and uses simple language to explain the technical jargon. The Program’s focus is to assist the participant with not only understanding the strategic implications of blockchain technology but also to give the participant a personal 'starter kit' in implementing change.
This Program is also suitable for those who are within the corporate innovation or venturing divisions and associated with the maritime industry or those experienced maritime professionals considering entrepreneurship.
Companies are also encouraged to participate in teams. The core members of the team responsible for formulating and implementing strategy / business transformation are eligible for this course. Group incentives are available.
Can't make it? Get alerts about future dates and locations for this course