The purposes of the inventory shown : -
1. To produce an inventory of spaces aboard ship that may require entry.
2. To classify the spaces to identify common characteristics.
3. To identify the regulatory and non-regulatory reasons for enclosed space entry.
4. To describe the specific risk related to the space, the frequency of entry and the methods of controlling the hazard.
5. To create a qualitative risk matrix to aid in prioritising
6. To validate quantitively the risk matrix using accident data.
Enclosed Spaces Inventory.pdf
Enclosed Spaces Tank Inventory.xlsx