Maritime Cyber Awareness for Seafarers
Price for non-members: £70.00
Price for members: £70.00
INTRODUCTORY OFFER: The first 100 purchases of this course will be at the introductory rate of £70, after which the price will increase to £90
This online course supports the shipping community as it implements the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) Resolution MSC.428(98) requiring shipping companies to address cyber risks in their Safety Management Systems (SMS).
Module 1 content:
- Establishing context: why care about cyber?
- Defining cyber security: understanding what cyber security is
- Cyber risks: the who, what, where, when, why, and how?
- Common threats
- The human factor, trust factors, and driving behavioural change
- Cyber security best practices: identifying and reporting a cyber breach
- Maritime cyber security scenarios.
If you are purchasing the course for others, please provide their full name and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the course can be registered to them directly.