Aims and Objectives Netherlands Branch
The principal aim of the branch is “to promote the activities and increase the membership of The Nautical Institute in the Netherlands area”.
The Branch is a vibrant, pro-active organisation of current professionals, and provide:
- a local professional focus.
- communication and fellowship with other nautical professionals (networking).
- solving professional problems through seminars and workshops.
- a programme of technical and social meetings.
- local and, in some cases, national representation on regulatory bodies or users’ groups.
- assistance with updating and professional development.
- involvement with projects locally and internationally.
- development of management and organisational skills.