NI Webinar: Excellence in Offshore
Join The Nautical Institute Brazil Branch and our expert panel to learn about the latest developments in DP qualifications and professional development; gain key insights into the application of the regulations and hear how a key operator is making the most of the opportunities available.
- Introduction: Captain John Lloyd - CEO of The Nautical Institute
- An overview of the work of the Directorate of Ports and Coasts (DPC) in Brazil: Vice Admiral Alexandre Cursino de Oliveira - DPC, Brazilian Naval Authority
- Ensuring safety and compliance through effective regulatory oversight: Lieutenant Erika Lanes - DPC, Brazilian Naval Authority
- Delivering excellence in the Offshore Sector - an Operator's perspective: Captain Gisele Mangifeste - Marine Superintendent for TOTAL in Brazil
- Guidance and opportunities - the latest news from IMCA and an introduction to the DP training App: Graeme Reid and Captain Andy Goldsmith - Technical Advisers, Marine for IMCA
- Special insights on DP: Rodrigo Fabireza – DP Authority for SOLSTAD in Brazil and Captain Marcelo Borba – NI Brazil Branch Vice-President and DP lecturer
Speakers and guest panellists... top row, from left to right: Captain John Lloyd, Vice Admiral Alexandre Cursino de Oliveira, Lieutenant Erika Lanes and Captain Gisele Mangifeste. Bottom row, left to right: Greame Reid, Captain Andy Goldsmith, Rodrigo Fabireza and Captain Marcelo Borba.