Digitalisation in Shipping 2019
NI members please log in to see discount details below
‘Digitalization has the potential to add wind to the sails of global seaborne trade, if leveraged effectively’
– Mukhisa Kituyi, Secretary General at 2018 UNCTAD
ACI’s Digitalisation in Shipping: Europe 2019 will continue the focus on how leading shipping companies are investing heavily in digitalising their fleet, operations and administration. Improving the technological aspects is clearly a high priority to getting ahead at this pivotal time of changing regulations and growing demand for business.
Join us this year to network with other industry leaders from across the shipping supply chain, and discover more on how ship owners and operators are pushing for a digital future. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including ship-owners, ship-managers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Turning Big Data into Big Benefits
- Focusing on a Digitally Collaborative Industry
- Maximising Opportunities in Digital Fleet Improvements
- Advantages of Digital Fuel Tracking
- Smarter Choices Through Maritime Logistics
- Educating Your Employees on Digitalisation
- Overcoming Marine Cyber Threats
- The Future of Autonomous Ships