26th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit
NI members please log in to reveal 15% discount details below
Following the success of its previous editions ACI is pleased to announce the 26th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit will be taking place in Singapore on the 11th & 12th of March 2020. This year we will be focusing on crew communication, smart recruiting and training strategies complying with regulations and sustainable operations. The summit will also cover safety, cost-efficiency and soft HR tactics.
The conference will bring together Ship Owners, Managers and Operators, as well as key Regulators and Authorities, HR Software providers, Recruitment Organisations, Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants and training and development centers for two days of informative presentations, engaging discussions and informal networking. Our outstanding line-up of speakers will sharing their insights on HR trends and developments, and emerging skill-sets to equip maritime employees to remain relevant in today’s automated and digitized environment.
You can expect open discussions and interactive sessions giving you a chance to voice your opinion and hear from thought leaders on following:
- Are you stressed about how to handle cross cultural issues?
- Want to know if your crewing strategy is good enough to retain seafarers?
- Developing Digital framework in order to help you shape your crewing strategy?
- Learn to train through digital competency
- A Balancing Act between Cost & Quality of Crew
- Digital transformation in Crewing & Training
- Multicultural Crew – Unity in Diversity
- CREW TECH – Technology Hand in Hand with Crew
- Crew Welfare & Well-being
- Crew Training & Competency for Digital Era
- Effective Crew Management – Moving from being commoditization to Sensitive towards Seafarers
- Impact & Influence of Autonomous Shipping in Crewing